Thursday 4 December 2014

REVIEW ON MAYBELLINE'S NEW LASTING DRAMA GEL LINER IN 01 BLACK

Hi everyone,

Today I am gonna review a gel eye liner form maybelline called LASTING DRAMA GEL LINER in 01 black.. I am a huge fan of kajal in any form.. my eyes cant live without kajal.. I am a die hard fan of maybelline's colossal kajal I have been using it for 3 to 4 years now.. recently when i was exploring maybelline's counter I came across this lasting drama gel eye liner.. I have seen their old gel eye liner with blue and black packaging and it had a aluminium kind of cap to it.. but this was bit different and they changed the packaging as well.. the SA in the counter told that it is gonna stay for 36 hours.. but come on... who is gonna wear a kajal for continuous 36 hours??? :P.. i tried their tester it was creamy and intense and the SA told it is a 2 in 1 product.. it can be worn as a eye liner and kajal as well so I wanted to give it a short.. 



PRICE : RS 475 for 2.5gm

SHELF LIFE : 36 months.

PRODUCT CLAIM ; It says, it is more intense,upto 36h lasting , smudgeproof and water proof.. lets see whether it lived upto its claims..

I have been using this product for last two months exactly and I am in love with this gel liner.. it comes with a brush which is so user friendly.. it is so intense and creamy.. you need to apply this and let it sit for 2 to 3 minutes and you are good to go.. it stays for about 8 to 9 hours on me without smudging after which it slightly fades off..



As i already mentioned i have been using this product for last two months and i have emptied only that much.. so it is gonna last me for so long..
This is how it goes.. and it is just a single swipe.. i tried to smudge it immediately after swiping it, i dint even allow it to set and this is what happened

It did smudge a little but its only because i dint allow it to set.. and it is waterproof i have tested that too :).. 
DO I LIKE IT ?? YESSS.. thats a big YESS.. 

WHY?? 

Because 
1. it is so intense
2. it stays for 8 to 9 hrs without smudging 
3.it will last me for at least six months
4. it is reasonably price when compared to other gel liners.
5. i can reuse the brush even if the product is emptied.
6. good value for the money

WHAT IS NOT SO COOL ABOUT IT?? 

I wear contact lenses.. this stuff sometimes get transferred on my lenses.. so i have to apply this very carefully.. and wait till it dries.. other than that.. it is sooo awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment