Wednesday 3 December 2014

MY TAKE ON THE BODY SHOP SHEA SHOWER CREAM

Hi

Today am gonna share a review on shower cream from body shop.. I ordered this online.. I have been using this shower cream for past three to four weeks.. it is quite different from other body wash or shower gels... I like using shower products which moisturizes my skin.. i mean who does nt?? :) so when I saw this online with the name ''shower cream ''rather that ''shower gel'' or '' body wash'' it intrigued me to try this stuff.. so I ended up ordering this shower cream..


The product says it is a soap free cleanser with shea butter from burkina faso.. That is the only part I understood from the package.. rest of the content are written some language which I cant even guess as to what. :P

PRICE : Rs 425 for 250ml..

SHELF LIFE : 30 months..

WHAT I THINK ABOUT THIS SHOWER CREAM ???

Well, I was quite excited to try this stuff when i received it at my door steps.. the packaging is so cute.. it is short and stout.. Bodyshop products are well reputed for their quality and natural ingredients.. It smells so good.. it reminds me of some perfume that I used long back which i could nt recollect.. anyway it has some nice floral kind of smell.. it is neither too watery nor too thick.. it has a right consistency in between.. 


It doesnt lather up like a normal shower gel since it is a soap free cleanser.. one should mix the product with little bit of water and spread it all over the body.. if feels so smooth and soft.. i sometimes forget my moisturizer after my bath but even without moisturizer this shower cream keeps my skin soft and hydrated which is awesome.. my skin feels nourished and clean at the same time.. 

DO I LIKE THE PRODUCT ?? YES..

WHY??

1.It makes my skin so soft and smooth even without moisturizer that too in this winter months..
2.It is a soap free shower product so it is very gentle on my skin..
3. my skin feels nourished and clean at the same time..

DRAWBACK

Since this product doesnt lather up you need to use more product than an actual shower gel or body wash to cover your whole body..
I personally want my shower gel to lather up really well.. but this doesnt do that.. but it cannot be considered as a con because that is the whole concept of this shower cream..

WILL I RECOMMEND THIS TO A FRIEND ?? Of course .. i will recommend this to all skin type..

No comments:

Post a Comment