Thursday 20 November 2014

MY TRAVEL BEAUTY ESSENTIALS..

Hi guys :) i have been really busy with my exams for past few days.. now that am done with my exams and am free from all those stress, i am going on a trip with my family to my parents native.. i have started packing all my stuffs and i thought why not to show you guys, what i am gonna carry with me.. am concentrating only on my beauty products here :) ill share with you guys few organisation tips. lets get into it..

I have catagorized my beauty stuffs into makeup and skin care and others.. and i have packed them in separate self lock cover.. i always have this problem of my products leaking and spilling all over my luggage.. so this time am not gonna make that mistake.. i feel it is much more organised this way..

MY MAKEUP ESSENTIALS

I have just packed my absolute essentials and nothing more.. i am carrying..,

1. ponds bb cream
2. lakme compact powder
3.maybelline hyper curl volume express mascara
4. MAC lustre glass in luminary
5. faces glam on mono eyeshadow in pure gold
6. maybelline eyestudio lasting drama gel eyeliner
7. lakme lip love conditioner in flirt.
8. elle 18 color pop lipstick in no 36 peach kiss.
9.Revlon super lustrous in pure attraction

SKIN CARE

Am carrying,
1. clean and clear mini face wash
2. ponds mini cold cream
3. vaseline mini
4. everyuth apricot scrub ( i have transferred my scrub in a lil white container)
5. vlcc sunscreen sample pocket.
6. my DIY moisturizer which is in that dropper bottle.
7. khadi rose and honey moisturizer
8. khadi herbal shampoo and conditioner
9. face tissues.. i always carry dry tissues because am allergic to wet wipes.. even baby skin wipes irritates my skin. so most of the time i stick with dry tissues.
10. i have a vicks vapour up, just in case..


my body shop shea shower cream doesnt fit in that cover, i have been using this shower cream for past few days so ill be sharing my view on it soon..it doesnt need a loofah to use it..coz it doesnt lather up like usual shower gel.. i kept it in a separate cover along with some hair ties and clips and a pink color box which contains my jewels.. am not carrying bangles or any big jewels.. i am taking few pairs of earring in my pink box..


In a small self lock cover i have packed some cotton buds and some cotton pads and my dental floss.
I do wear contacts, so i have my contacts solution and lens case along with my tooth paste and brush in a separate cover..
Now i am gonna share a important tip with you guys.. it is on how to take your compact powder or eyeshadow or blush without cracking.. i have faced this a lot.. i broke my clinque blush once which was heart breaking ;( The trick is to place cotton pad on top of your compact powder or blush.. so that it acts as a cushion to your product and prevent them from breakage..



Now my compact and eyeshadow are break proof :P

so this is what am carrying with me for my trip.. and this is how i organised my stuffs.. i hope it helped.. thank you :)                                                   

1 comment:

  1. Great article! Thanks for sharing I added some thoughts on Skin wipes sometime ago

    ReplyDelete