Tuesday 25 November 2014

LIVON SILKY POTION REVIEW

Hi.. :) today am gonna share my view on livon silky potion.. winter is here.. like everybody else i too face certain skin and hair issues during these cold months.. dryness is a major problem that i face.. my hair became so frizzy due to dryness.. it tangles so easily and my hair breaks when i try to remove tangles.. so i bought this livon hair detangler..It was launched in India way back in 2000.. i was a kid then :P..when i was searching for a hair product which can tame my frizz this cute guy caught my attention.. here is my experience with this product.
this is how the outer cover looks..

The package contains information as to how the product should be used and when it should be used it says '' ideal for use on towel-dried damp hair, after shampooing. can also be used on completely dry hair to smoothen and soften it, prior to combing.
Take an adequate quantity of livon silky potion in your palm depending on the length and thickness of your hair. apply it gently on your hair till each hair strand is covered from base to tip. now touch your hair after combing. feel the difference instantly''

PRICE : RS 115 for 50 ml. it comes in different sizes..

INGREDIENTS :


MY EXPERIENCE WITH LIVON SILKY POTION

It comes in a cute little transparent bottle.. it is available in different sizes i got this one which is 50 ml bottle.

the product is transparent without any fragrance.. it feels like silk in liquid form.. i use about 1/4th 
 of the teaspoon approximately for my entire hair.. I dont apply this product on my roots, i concentrate only on ends and mid of my hair.. hair hair feels so soft and smooth after applying the potion.. i usually apply this when my hair is 70 percent dry and then comb it with a wide tooth comb.. the comb just slides through my hair.. it removes all the tangles.. the potion is neither too watery nor too thick..unlike many other hair serums it does not make my hair greasy when i apply little bit in excess.. 
                   This is how my hair looks with flash after applying the potion.
                                
                            here is the snap without flash.. yes i have highlights in my hair :)
.



DO I LIKE THE PRODUCT ? yes i like it..

WHY? 
1.it is affordable..
2. it does not make my hair greasy like many other serums.
3.it makes my hair soft and shiny.
4. it helps to manage my hair
5. it removes all the tangles 

DRAWBACKS : It contains silicon which is harmful..i have been using this potion for a month now.. so far it is good..

I hope it was useful.. thank you :)

1 comment:


  1. Be careful if you ever visit Jackmond, as you might rolex replica sale fall into a horological black hole. Stepping into his lair, the elegant and refined yet humble Khorsandi plies his visitors with delicious espresso and unbelievable aged whiskey, and then takes them on a tour of Omega through his expert lens of connoisseurship - rolex replica from the iconic lines and models to pieces so rare and cherished, they could have come from the archives of the Omega Museum itself (in fact, Khorsandi has collaborated with and donated to that institution replica watches uk frequently). So yes, Khorsandi is a true Omega addiction enabler - about the best you'll ever find. It's almost a certainty to rolex replica uk walk out of his store drooling over either a new purchase on your wrist you didn't expect, or searching for an unattainable new grail. But really, rolex replica sale Khorsandi is in the business of making dreams come true, as made abundantly clear when aBlogtoWatch spent a few hours chatting about all things Omega, and exploring the unique and largely unseen highlights of his hublot replica collection. It's a pilgrimage every watch lover should make.

    ReplyDelete