Friday 25 December 2015

REVIEW ON THE NATURE'S ESSENCE ALMONDS AND HONEY ALL PURPOSE CREAM

Hello my loves,

           It is my second  post for the day. This is gonna be a quick post. It is a review on my current favorite winter essential. It is the ALL PURPOSE ALMOND AND HONEY CREAM by nature’s essence. I bought this cream a couple of weeks ago. I have already hit the bottom of the tub.



PRICE : INR 55 FOR 80g. It is also available in a huge 500g tub.  Which retails for around 200 rs am not sure about that.

SHELF LIFE : 36 months.



First of all the packaging is goldenish in color which caught my attention immediently when I looked at the moisturiser section in a departmental store.  I basically love nature’s essence skin care products. I have been using their banana facial kit and golden facial kit and loving them to bits and pieces.


The cream is white in color and has a very thick consistency which is awesome for colder months. It has a mild artificial smell to it which fades after few minutes. It remains me of some kinda soap. It is an all purpose cream which means it can be used in massages or pedicure or manicure. The direction says that it can be applied even on face . I tried that too but it immedietly reacted with my face and I started breaking out. it is a good body cream but not a face cream. 



It absorbs into the skin skin immedietly. Little amount is needed for a single application. If you apply more quantity, it is gonna be a bit greasy. But I love lathering myself with creams since I have an extremely dry skin.  But if you don’t like greasy feeling on your skin , then you can use only lil bit of this cream.


PROS

1.       Affordable
2.       Extremely moisturising.
3.       You need only little amount.
4.       Since it is an all purpose cream, it can be used for body massages or manicure or pedicure.

CONS

1.       Though it says it can be used on face , it reacted with my face.
2.       Complete ingredient list is not mentioned.

3.       it might be greasy during hot summer months, if you use it as a body cream.

MY RATINGS 

4/5

THANK YOU 

1 comment: