Sunday 7 June 2015

JOVEES CUCUMBER SKIN TONER - REVIEW

Hello every one.. its been a really long time since i blogged.. i had a lot of stuffs going on in my life. My sister got married earlier this year and i traveled to north India.. i went through a ligament tear on my left hand which was horrible :( and i had my final year exams.. i was totally occupied since the beginning of 2015.. Now that i am free from all those busy stuffs i have decided to continue with my blog.. ok now enough with the excuses lets get in to the subject :) 

Today am gonna be reviewing the jovees cucumber toner, which i absolutely loved during the summer..

PRICE : rs 130 for 100 ml.
 
SHELF LIFE : 3 yrs.

WHAT THE PRODUCT SAYS? 

An exclusively well formulated skin toner for oily skin that provides a more thorough cleansing than cleanser alone, it helps to remove excessive oil, dirt, tightens the pores, restore skins natural PH, provides radiance and leaves the skin revitalized. 

METHOD OF USE :

Clean face preferably with jovees tea tree face wash and pat dry. spray sufficient quantity on cotton balls and dab on face and neck. use twice.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS :

Cucumber extract , sage, aloe vera, chamomile.

MY IMPRESSION ON THE JOVEES CUCUMBER SKIN TONER :

I really like the packaging.. it is so travel friendly.. it has a bigger version of 200ml which is not so travel friendly. it is a green color water like liquid. it has soapy smell to it which many people might not like but it does not bothers me. I have been using this for the past one and half months now. I used to keep this in fridge and spray it when ever i feel like. It is so refreshing especially when i went out during summer and it is too hot outside.. As soon as i reach home i used to wash my face and spray this on my face .. It feels so calming and soothing.. Sun badly irritates my skin when i am exposed to it even for 5 min.. i used to get pink color patches on my skin.. this toner helps to calm down my skin and reduce the irritation. it stings a little bit when i accidentally spray it on my eyes. 



It has a light slippery feel to it when i spray it on my face..but it definitely refreshes and calms down my skin. I tried a new face cream on my face , few days back and it burned so much. i sprayed this toner on my face and it made my skin calm and soothing. It lathers up in the bottle if you shake it slightly.


sorry about the lighting :P but yeah this is how it lathers up.

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT ? 

1. cute packaging
2. very affordable
3. so refreshing , calming and soothing.
4. it contains cucumber and aloe vera extract which is really good during summer.
5. reduces irritation and redness.

WHAT I DONT LIKE ABOUT THE PRODUCT ?

1. It lathers up like a soap mixture.
2.it has a slippery texture to it.
3. it does nothing about the tightening of pores or controlling the oil.
4. some people might not like the smell of it because it is too artificial.

MY FINAL VERDICT : It is really good in calming and soothing the skin. it definitely refreshes my skin and it is very affordable. I would definitely repurchase it.

MY RATING FOR THE PRODUCT :

3.5/5 ( minus 1.5 points for the lathering part and the slippery feeling )..

THANK YOU :)






1 comment:

  1. Secondly, I like that Rolex has gone for blue and black rolex replica sale instead of blue and red or black and red. Blue and black is a first and I think it also makes it very unique. Lastly, I like how the blue of the bezel takes on different hues as it plays with light. Ultimately, if you are sitting on the fence and rolex replica having trouble deciding between the Rolex GMT-Master II Ref. 116710BLNR and Ref. 116710LN, I'm going to give you a very cliche but effective advice: go and try both of them on. I keep going back to this, but it is a very important aspect of the Ref. 116710BLNR, and replica watches uk the way the bezel plays with light needs to be experienced first-hand. Finally, to sum both rolex replica sale watches up in a sentence, I would say that the Ref. 116710LN is classic and rolex replica uk practical, and the Ref. 116710BLNR is a little bit more fun and special. "Fantastic!" Jack Khorsandi rolex replica uk says that word so often, you'd think it was his middle name.

    ReplyDelete