Thursday 23 October 2014

MY CURRENT FAVORITE SKIN CARE PRODUCTS AND MINI REVIEW ON THEM

Hello every one.. today am gonna share my view on my current favorite skin care products.. i ve been using these products for a little while and am loving them so far.. so i wanted to share my view on them with you.. this is going to be a small post since i have picked only my absolute fav products at the moment.. so lets get started..

AVON NATURALS SHOWER GEL IN RASPBERRY AND HIBISCUS


PRICE : rs 199 for 200 ml..

I have been using this shower gel for last three weeks and am absolutely loving this one.. it smells so good like a candy.. it is clear gel with a lil bit of pink tint to it.. am using this one with my amway loofah.. you need only little of this gel to use on your entire body..so, little goes a long way.. it makes my skin so soft and smooth..i literally felt it in just three or four uses.. i have sensitive skin.. this product doesnt create any problem in my skin.. i already used shea butter one in this same range and i discussed about it in my empties post a few days back.. this one is equally good.. only thing i dont like about this is the ingredients list.. it contains lot of chemicals.. but it dint create any problem..


BIOCARE WINE AND BEER SCRUB


PRICE : somewhere around rs300.. i am not sure coz i got it online for rs220 long back..(500ml)

 It comes in a huge tub which is not travel friendly which i dont mind coz i used to transfer it in a small container when am travelling.. it lasts for ever.. i have been using this scrub for past 7 to 8 months.. still i have so much product left in my tub.. it is a gentle scrub so it is perfect for everyday use.. i use this once in two days and it makes my skin soft and bright.. i use it on my face and body as well.. i wish they had lil bit more granules in them.. but it is just good for sensitive skin.. it smells good.. it looks like a pink color cream with red granules in them.. if you are looking for a deep cleansing scrub with hard granules this is not the one for you...great value for the money i paid.. the quantity is good.. over all i just love this one.. i think it is gonna last me for another six months.. it  has shelf life of 3 years..

VAADI HERBALS ALEOVERA DEEP CLEANSING MILK.


PRICE : RS 54 for 110 ml..

It smells so fresh like lemon.. it is white in color with lotion like consistency.. you need only a small amount to work on your entire face.. mostly i use this as a makeup remover.. i tried it on my eyes as well to remove my eye makeup.. surprisingly it dint irritate my eyes and easily removed my stubborn eye liners .. it removes all my makeup in just a few seconds and leaves my skin clean.. it dint create any irritation or any problem in my skin..it lasts for so long since you need only a little amount..

VLCC STRAWBERRY LIP SHIELD



PRICE : i got it for rs 95 a while ago now the price has been increased to rs 125 i believe.. for 10ml

It has shelf life of four years which is awesome.. i bought this one long back and i loved it.. after few days when i bought so many other lip balms i left this guy without any attention :(..recently i discovered this little guy hiding in my vanity and started using it again.. i regret myself for not using this one for so long.. now coming back to the review it smells so yummy like a strawberry candy..it has spf 10..it looks like a pink color lip balm but it is actually sheer.. you cant even see the pink tint in your lips.. it is so moisturizing and my lips feels so soft.. it melts when you keep it near window on a sunny day.. the only issue with this one is the packaging.. you need to dip your fingers to use it which is not hygienic.. it will last for so long since the quantity is huge.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment